About Our Columnist
John Jordan is a veteran journalist with more than 30 years experience in newspaper and web publishing. He is a contributing writer for Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Lincoln Plan for 265-Acre Industrial Park Advances
- CBRE Veteran Schubert Getting NJ NAIOP Industry Service Award
- Arts Project Signs 25K SF Lease at Newark's 2 Gateway
- CBRE Handles Both Sides of $7M Sale In Roseland, NJ
- Hearth & Home Renews, Expands in Woodmont's Kutztown Industrial
- Long-Suffering Gallery To Be Rebranded 'Fashion Outlets'
- Cheesecakes Jilt Queens, Seek More Fame in Jersey
- Walls Rising, Dermody Holds A Delayed 'Groundbreaking'