About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Freddie Mac Securitizes First Multifamily Small Loans
- Fed Time is Coming, Says C&W's McCarthy
- Iron Hound Completes Three-Year MF Workout
- How Meritage Properties Recapped A Suburban Office That is Nowhere Close to a Metro Stop
- EB-5 Petition Approvals Begin for Dock 79
- EB5 Capital To Raise $41M for Convention Center Hotels
- RioCan Mulls Sale of US Holdings