About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Steadfast Cos. Appoints New President
- Mortgage REITs Fill Void Left By Banks
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Moody to Acquire $1.7B Hotel Portfolio
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- SL Green Sets New Record with 11 Madison Buy
- Center City Medical Office Sells for $161M