About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Extra Space Storage Acquires SmartStop in a Deal Worth $1.31B
- NYRT Addresses Shareholder Concerns
- Largest Residential Building in NJ Gets Topped Out
- Steadfast Spends $88M on Texas, OKC Apts.
- More Big REITs Possible
- Advance, DeBartolo, Invesco, Acquire Ledgewood Mall
- Lenders’ Caution Guards Against Overbuilding
- Liberty Leading $1B Camden Waterfront Redevelopment