About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Fosun Backs European Value-Add JV
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- Beating Back Building Obsolescence in Office
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge