About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- Colliers Cooke Team Closes on Adjacent Properties
- Office Recovery Gains Traction, If Not Speed
- A New Office Concept for Orange County
- Retail Impacts Perception of Mixed-Use Builds
- Why Office Developers Are Eyeing Palm Beach