About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Eric Hinkelman Leads Voit as CEO
- Denver Partnership Pays $224M for 24 Properties
- Continental Towers Way Ahead of Schedule
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- Onyx Leases Nearly 500K SF in First Half of 2015
- Harbert: “We’re Definitely In a Landlord’s Market”
- ‘Recession-Resistant’ Property Opens Doors
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity