RETS’ New Hires Strengthen SoCal Offices
NEWPORT BEACH, CA-Davis, Miller and principal Kent Elliott comment on the new hires in an update to this morning’s GlobeSt.com exclusive.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Wells Fargo Names CMBS Originations Leader
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Avison Young Expands Retail Platform
- Gibson, Dunn Hires RE Finance Partner
- Woodward Starts New Chapter at Brookfield
- Colliers Expands Young Brokers Team
- NAI, Avision Young See Executive Shakeup
- Ruoff Joins Cushman & Wakefield in Westchester County