About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- How to Fight Bad Faith Waste
- Retailers Have Greater Access to Capital
- Metropica: Lincoln Road in the Everglades?
- Consolo Celebrates Smart CEO Award Nom
- Two Home Depot Net Leased Properties in MA, CA Trade
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Three Retail Deals In One Day
- ICSC Taps Deloitte’s McGee as Next CEO