About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Southeast CRE Sees Strong Push Toward This
- No ‘Goldilocks’ Job Market Just Yet: C&W
- Tucker Development Gets New CFO
- DTLA Construction Booms Across Sectors
- Colliers Closes $51M in Financing Deals
- LaSalle Buys 60 London Wall
- Why Foreign Investors are Falling Into This Net
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants