About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Auto Is Rocking the Retail Market
- Renewal Rates Will Shock Office Tenants
- Biotech Presence Grows in Midtown
- IG Taps Valbridge To Bring Transparency to USPS' Real Estate Portfolio
- Gloucester Premium Outlets Adds Two New Retailers
- Two Cushman & Wakefield Veterans Move to Colliers International
- This Atlanta Office Building Sold for $85M
- This Retailer Arrived in Miami Just in Time