About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Atlanta’s Retailer Leasing Challenge
- Hearth & Home Renews, Expands in Woodmont's Kutztown Industrial
- ULI Headquarters Moves to 2001 L St.
- DTZ Economist Sees ‘Double Digit’ Increase in NJ Industrial Rents
- Megalytics Graduates from ElmSpring Accelerator
- Sitex Relocates Chicago Office to Rosemont
- West, Lane and Schlager Closes Multiple Office Leases
- Why OC Office Users Are Expanding