About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Why Industrial Tenants Should Lock in Rates
- The Metropolis Signs Hotel Indigo
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Are Coral Gables Offices Better Than Brickell?