About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- A New Model for Industrial Users
- How M&M's TZD Group Plans To Be DC's Go-To Neighborhood Retail Broker
- Petrucci Signs J.B. Hunt To Long-Term Lehigh Valley Lease
- Twenty/20 Project on Track After Recent Sale to PREI
- Hoboken Business Center Rebranded for New Generation of Office Users
- What Put a Damper on Atlanta’s Industrial Spree?
- Retail Asset Demand in NYC Remains Strong
- Columbus Office Market Sees Robust Growth