About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 372-Unit Apartment Complex Fetches $50M
- What Orlando Needs to Embrace Now
- Get to Know Your New Atlanta Competitor
- CocoWalk Remaking Itself in New Retail Era
- Westbrook Buys 1375 Broadway for $310M
- Tulfra Acquires 225K SF Mixed-Use Totowa Building
- The Key to Managing Mega Developments
- Behind the Deal: $88M CocoWalk Trade Dissected