About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Southern Land Company Celebrates Grand Opening of 3601 Market
- Steven Hogberg Joins NAI Capital
- Shops at Sunset Place Sells for $110M
- After the Hurricane Hits What Now
- Do Investors Take Caution When Evaluating a Health Club?
- CREW Roundtable Talks Risk-Taking Importance
- Macerich JVs with GIC, Heitman on 8 Malls