About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Freddie Mac Revives Cash Securitization With New Product
- Future Interest Rate Hike Will Not Dampen Investment in Boston