About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Illinois Housing Market Swings into Spring
- RCA: Maturity Wave Won’t Be a Tsunami
- Should You Target Investors or End Users?
- Laramar Focuses on L.A. Multifamily Market
- This Amenity is a First in San Diego
- Vacant 1970s Multifamily Building Gets New Life
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%