About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Ashford Prime Explores Its Alternatives
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges Four Essex County MF Sales Totaling 176 Units
- TPG Hires Ladder Cofounder for RE Debt Platform
- How Will Net Lease Landscape Look Next Year?
- When Secondary Markets Catch Lender Attention
- Pinkard Group JV Gets Bridge Loan for Loudoun Offices
- Diamond Realty Plans $500M+ Capital Investment
- Siemens Treats CRE as Profit, Not Cost Center