About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Downtown Poised for Big Office Comeback
- Eastern Union Funding Opens Manhattan Office
- Los Angeles Economy Is Finally Post-Recovery
- NAI Mertz Names David Grove as Chief Operating Officer
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- No Longer One Size Fits All