About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Willner Properties Completes Five Leases at Courtside Square
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?
- WeWork Bringing More Buzz to River North