Firm Debuts in San Fran for “Strategic Reasons”
SAN FRANCISCO-Tech company movement and young tech work force are a few of the reasons Trumark is making a big investment in the area.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- RealShare Panelist Korman Says Millennials Value Renting Over Buying
- Maundrell: “Queens’ Time Has Arrived”
- Fort Lauderdale Takes Page From South Beach
- Former Trump Tower Waterfront Project Site for Sale
- Walnut Creek Multifamily Portfolio Trades
- Akara Partners Unveils Fulton District Project
- Suburbs May Excel CBDs in Apt. Metrics
- NYS Issues RFP For Downtown Albany Development Site