About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Freddie Mac Revives Cash Securitization With New Product
- Future Interest Rate Hike Will Not Dampen Investment in Boston
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- ETCO Homes Condo Build Stuns at Preview
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market