About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What You Need to Know About Legal Changes
- Will USC Village Revitalize the Submarket?
- Adaptive Reuse Grows in Arts District
- WEHO Condo Prices Up 8% YOY
- Walkability: It’s Not Just a Buzzword Anymore
- Could This New Law Hinder the Boom?
- Nadji Sees No Disruption from Rate Hike
- Lone Star Completes $7.6B Home Properties Buy