About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- SunTrust Exec Cites ‘Huge Appetite’ in This Sector
- These Losses Could Average $1B by 2050
- So Begins DC's End-Of-the-Year Sales Frenzy
- FCP Sells Temple Hills Assets for $36M
- Hundreds of Detroit Homes Getting Rehab
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp