About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Behind Imperial Beach’s Big Comeback
- Laramar Group Acquires Ten MF Properties
- Industrial Repurposed for Religious Use, Another for Russian Pancakes
- AG Puts Slew of 421a Developers on Notice
- Former Yacht Manufacturing Site, Marina Trades
- This Project is 30 Years in the Making
- What’s Driving the SBA Loan Market?
- High GRM Portfolio Gets Multiple Offers