About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Brennan Acquires Markel Corporation Headquarters In Philadelphia
- $1.2B Later, Capital One Reflects On Role in MF Market
- New Owners of Outdated Tysons Office Secure Bridge Loan
- Vanderbilts Refi in Midtown East
- The Mechanics of Underwriting
- TruAmerica Scores Unbelievable Rates
- Is TRID's Effect Similar to Y2K?
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’