About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Ritz-Carlton Sale Says This About the Market
- W Hotel Atlanta Sees Post-Recession Closure
- Versant Recapitalizes Philadelphia Airport Hampton Inn
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Ashford Trust Acquires Two MN Hotels
- Swiss Hotel Investor Scores With TotalBank
- NY, CT Investors Buy Iconic Hartford Office Properties
- Hotel Sale Reflects Dadeland Renaissance