About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- HFF Gets $25M for Hilton Hotel in MN
- Atlanta Hotel Market Set to Shatter Records
- East Side Marriott Sale Closes
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Never a Greater Demand for This Asset Class
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- The Metropolis Signs Hotel Indigo
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term