About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Neighborhood Inspires Hotel Design
- WaterWalk Inks $100M Deal with UK Firm
- Ashford Prime Explores Its Alternatives
- How the Hotel Sector Can Achieve Growth
- Metropica: Lincoln Road in the Everglades?
- When Secondary Markets Catch Lender Attention
- Former Yacht Manufacturing Site, Marina Trades
- MMI: July Hotel Occupancy Hits New High