About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- MF Developers In ‘Amenities Arms Race’
- Apt. Buyers Look to Value-Add Opportunities
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Miami Dream Team Partner on Luxe Orlando Project
- Mount Vernon Update: 1,000 Residential Units, 70,000-SF of Retail Added
- Crowdfunding Underwrites Philadelphia Area Residential Fund