About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Rate Hike Fears Shake Broker Confidence
- Central NJ Industrials Outshining Northern NJ: DTZ 2Q Snapshot
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- MF Rent Growth Won’t Slow Down
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Investors Likely to Expand CRE Allocations
- Why The Apartment Cycle Is Good For Five More Years
- What’s Behind the Office Slowdown?