About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- De Blasio Unveils NYCHA Revamp
- Army Reserve Wants Help Managing Assets
- Phase II of The Pearl Gets Construction Financing
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia
- CRE Owners Shouldn’t Skimp in Insurance This Year