About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- AG Puts Slew of 421a Developers on Notice
- Siemens Treats CRE as Profit, Not Cost Center
- Poskanzer Skott Designs Office Expansion For MedAssets in Saddle River
- 1407 Broadway Gets a Do Over
- Rubenstein Hires in Financing, Acquisitions, and Asset Management
- Newmark Refis Tribeca Office MXD
- HFF Arranges Sale and Financing of Teaneck HCF
- Fifield Adds Amenities at Evanston’s E2