About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- City Council Approves One Vanderbilt
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- Willner Properties Completes Five Leases at Courtside Square
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables