About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Fed. Government Contractor Expands in Maryland
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Joseph Wong Chosen to Design The Block
- Grand Central Area Gets Key Rezoning
- HFF Lines Up $38M Refinancing For Main Line Retail Center
- Meta Housing Opens First Arts Colony
- Strong Demand Fuels Spec Construction at Baltimore Crossroads
- Key Biscayne Dukes it Out With Miami Over This Site