About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Carlsbad Calls For Amenitized Industrial
- Saddle Creek Takes 1.1M SF in Build-to-Suit
- SoCal Industrial Has “Best Fundamentals”
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- This Firm Is Pressing Hard Into Industrial
- Upper Marlboro Building to Be Converted to School
- New Industrial Build Fetches $20M
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise