About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Emerging Needs in Supply-Chain Management
- DTZ Economist Sees ‘Double Digit’ Increase in NJ Industrial Rents
- Warehouse Market Strong for San Diego
- Which SoCal Market Leads Office Absorption?
- Sitex Relocates Chicago Office to Rosemont
- Are Lenders Getting Looser?
- Cincinnati Vacancy Rate Hits Historic Low
- Storage Trust Launches IPO