About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- The Four-to-One Industrial Investor Imbalance
- Chambers St. Buys St. Louis Ind. for $21M
- How Capital Providers Can Differentiate
- Are We Too Bullish on Miami Industrial?
- How Does Southeast Fit Into US Industrial?
- Leveling the Playing Field for Smaller Investors
- Colliers Q3 Research: Economy, State Incentives Drive NJ Office Market, Location Driver for Industrials
- Clarion and MRP To Develop 1.5 Million Square Foot Gateway Logistics Park