About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Industrial Development Ramps up Near Vegas
- Are Intermodal Centers the Driver Shortage Solution?
- Portland Activity Reaching the Burbs
- Inland Empire Industrial Keeps Heating Up
- Investors Bank Moving Strongly, Writes $200M in Large Commercial Mortgages
- Chambers Street Buys KBS I-81 Industrial Portfolio in PA
- Ryan Completes 453K BTS for Ashley Ind.
- W. P. Carey Pays $43M for ATK Office