About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City for 11 years before moving to Southern California in 1997 to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics ranging from intellectual-property licensing and giftware to commercial real estate. She recently edited a book about profiting from distressed real estate in a down market and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Private Investor Plucks Aerospace Property
- Williams-Sonoma Takes 821,502 SF
- Independence Realty Tampa Portfolio Secures Financing
- Fortune 500 Company Fills Up Sawgrass
- Tech's Impact on Office Leasing
- Sartor Stepping Down From Port Authority
- CBRE Wins 2.96M SF Leasing Assignment
- St.-Gobain Will Build New HQ in Malvern