About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- US Bank Tower Signs Anchor Tenant
- City Council Approves One Vanderbilt
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?