About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Why Industrial Tenants Should Lock in Rates
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Atlanta Enters Year 2 of Industrial Growth
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space
- Major Industrial Markets “Frothy”
- OHL Signs for 541K in Romeoville