About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Avison Young Promotes Three to Director
- Tim Foutz Joins NAI Board of Directors
- Stroock Names Loryn Dunn Arkow Partner
- Advance Realty Names Crooker General Counsel
- Hill Completes HQ Move to Philadelphia
- Industry veterans form new MF investment sales firm
- Some San Diego Cities are Pro-Growth
- Gledhill Moves from CBRE to Transwestern