About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- W. 57th St. Condo Tower Gets Major Funding
- Bellwether Expands into Southeast Markets
- Freddie Mac's Tax-Exempt Loan Product Is Starting to Get Some Love
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Is an Investment Slowdown a Good Thing?
- Meridian Capital Group Arranges $100M For Hotel Portfolio
- Auction.com Partners with AREAA Global