Tech, Talent, Education Valued by CRE
SACRAMENTO-These are some of the areas commercial real estate executives are watching closely in the wake of Gov. Brown’s State of the State Address.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Jerry Brown Shares Key Wins During ULI Talk
- Liberty Leading $1B Camden Waterfront Redevelopment
- Volvo Plans Another Major Upgrade of Dublin Truck Plant
- JW Capital Moves Ahead With $250M Lewis Wharf Project
- SD Drought Scenario Brighter Than Others’
- County Provides Incentives for Projects Worth Nearly $500M
- Mayor: LEGO Education North America on the Move to Boston in 2016
- RXR-Rising JV to Build $197M High-Rise Project in Yonkers