About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Orlando Set for CRE Growth, GlobeSt.com Reports the Headlines
- What Must Change for SD to Evolve
- Farbman Picks Up Suburban Trophy Asset
- This Factor Can Justify Higher Office Rents
- John Hancock Acquires One South Wacker
- Mitch Rudin Likely Headed to Mack-Cali
- US Bank Tower Signs Anchor Tenant
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap