Map Details Where to Buy Foreclosures
IRVINE, CA-RealtyTracís interactive heat map shows the best and worst places to buy foreclosures this year in an update to this morningís story.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- DealPoint Merrill and SVNIC Join Forces
- Stafford Place II Loan Transfers into Special Servicing
- NAI Mertz Sells Church-Owned Land in Montgomery County, PA
- Making a Difference Through Development
- Is REO on the Rise in Washington?
- Well-Located Distressed Assets Are Not Extinct
- Historic Properties of Embattled Owner Sell for $37M
- Flipping Down Again Despite Profit Increase