About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- DTLA’s Tallest Living Wall Opens
- Tucker Buys Town Square Wheaton for $57M
- Changing Healthcare Market Driving New One-Stop Clinic Designs for Medical Practices
- Germantown Academy’s New Upper and Middle School Achieves Gold LEED Status
- Vacancy Uptick Does Not Dim CBD Prospects
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Grand Central Area Gets Key Rezoning
- Joseph Wong Chosen to Design The Block