About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- REITs’ ATM Fundraising Skyrockets
- Liberty Developing Two DCs for Long Term LV Tenant Uline
- Lincoln Plan for 265-Acre Industrial Park Advances
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Shorenstein Acquires 1818 Market Street
- SL Green Inks Two Giant Leases
- Ventas Files for Skilled Nursing Spin-off
- Presbyterian Pensions Board Renews Lease at 2000 Market