$74M Goes Toward Downtown Office Refi
DENVER-Wewatta and Wynkoop PT LLC, a GE Asset Management and Crestone Partners managed entity, secures a permanent loan for 1400 Wewatta and 1401 Wynkoop here.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- NAI, Avision Young See Executive Shakeup
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Are Coral Gables Offices Better Than Brickell?
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Florida’s Up and Coming Industrial Duo