L.A. Industrial Strongest in US
LOS ANGELES-The L.A. industrial market currently performs stronger than any other in the country, say speakers at the AIR market review and forecast.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- Sophisticated Landlords Are Doing This
- Mortenson Consolidates Six Plants into One
- Small Firms Gain Ground in Industrial
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- JLL Wins $103M Industrial Portfolio Gig
- Diamond Realty Plans $500M+ Capital Investment