About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- For-Sale Apts. Hold the Line as April Home Sales Dip
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Amid Record Deal Flow, Investors Lower Sights
- Apts. Dominate as Housing Starts Rise
- Auction.com Says Markets are Smokin'
- Chicagoans Upbeat at ICSC Convention
- One of the Biggest Challenges in CRE
- Apt. Rent Growth Continues Winning Streak