About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Investors Likely to Expand CRE Allocations
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Denver Is Rock Solid for Living, Working
- What’s Behind the Office Slowdown?
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Report: Residential Sector Should Expect Emerging Buyers
- Inland Empire Industrial Growing Stronger
- Boston: Hot Market With Some Headwinds