About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Behind Greystar’s Promenade Purchase
- Healthcare Leases, Construction Financing, and MF Sales in News
- Douglas Elliman Sees Musical Chairs
- Multifamily Portfolio Trades for $47M
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances
- Rockrose LIC Project Lands Financing