About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Procida's 100 Mile Fund Hires JMP Securities as Advisor
- Busi Named CEO of C&W’s Global Valuation & Advisory Group
- City Services Cost to Outpace Revenue
- JLL Reports 38% Boost in Adjusted Earnings
- Philadelphia Fed: Manufacturing Activity Slowed in January
- JLL: Strong Demand Drives Strongest Period for Industrial Leasing in 10+ Years
- NJ American Water Seeking Rate Increase to Cover Infrastructure Upgrades