About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Clarion Taps Bergwall as Managing Director
- Columbia Place on Track to Raise $41M in EB-5 Funds by December
- RealtyMogul.com Shows Its Command of the Capital Stack
- New York Life-TIAA-CREF Group Finances Back Bay Office Sales
- Freddie Mac Quietly Rolls Out 2 Workforce Housing Renovation Programs
- Medical Office Joins Finance Fray
- Abundant Capital in Medical Office CRE
- HFF Arranges $28 Million Refinancing in Suburban Philadelphia