About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Is the Q2 Dip in VC Funding a Concern?
- Ashford Prime Explores Its Alternatives
- TPG Hires Ladder Cofounder for RE Debt Platform
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges Four Essex County MF Sales Totaling 176 Units
- How Will Net Lease Landscape Look Next Year?
- When Secondary Markets Catch Lender Attention
- Pinkard Group JV Gets Bridge Loan for Loudoun Offices
- Diamond Realty Plans $500M+ Capital Investment