About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Kushner Cos. Arranged Nearly $400M in Q1 Financing
- How Federal City Property Financed Its Kalorama MF
- Harrison Street’s CEO Talks Need-Based Demand Drivers
- Avison Young Buys Mesa Development
- Ventas Files for Skilled Nursing Spin-off
- NYL Finances 757 Third Ave.
- TPG May Pay $2B for Rival C&W
- STRS Ohio Sets Sights on 590 Madison Ave.