About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Brennan Acquires Markel Corporation Headquarters In Philadelphia
- $1.2B Later, Capital One Reflects On Role in MF Market
- New Owners of Outdated Tysons Office Secure Bridge Loan
- Vanderbilts Refi in Midtown East
- The Mechanics of Underwriting
- TruAmerica Scores Unbelievable Rates
- Is TRID's Effect Similar to Y2K?
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’