About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why Private Money Loans Are On the Rise
- $61M Bridge Loan Turns Into $64M Freddie Loan
- Is ING Returning to CRE Lending in the US?
- CBRE Anticipates More Global Investments
- Retail Center Secures 90% LTC Financing
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Blackstone Funds Iconic Downtown Refi
- Pat Goldstein Had “Keen Intellect, Fierce Spirit”