About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Blackstone REIT Closes on GE Loan Portfolio
- New Loan Program to Fund Secondary CBDs
- The New Role of Family Offices in Finance
- Mesa West Expands to Chicago
- Gov. Scales Back Funding for Purple Line Light Rail Project
- Are You Positioned for the Next Downturn?
- 5 Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- Howard Hughes Center Nabs 10 Offers