Prock Leads Projects, Development for JLL
IRVINE, CA-GlobeSt.com learns exclusively that Brian Prock has joined JLL’s Orange County office to provide project-management services.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- JV Behind Transbay Park Tower
- Everyone's on Board at ICSC 2015
- Continental Towers Way Ahead of Schedule
- DC Team Assembles in Delaware for Luxury Apartment Project
- Speculative Development More Prevalent
- Macerich's 1M-SF Expansion Plan for Tysons Corner Center Approved
- Woodmont Properties Fills One, Starts Another Transit Oriented Multifamily
- Bosa: SD is Ready for the Next Evolution