About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- C&W's Luis Alvarado Steps Down
- Brennan Acquires Markel Corporation Headquarters In Philadelphia
- Adaptive Reuse Grows in Arts District
- Sterling Bay to Transform Chi. River Site
- Longfellow Increases Life Sciences Portfolio With Bedford Buy
- Could This New Law Hinder the Boom?
- Why This One Submarket Stands Out
- Eric Hinkelman Leads Voit as CEO