About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Fosun Backs European Value-Add JV
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- Beating Back Building Obsolescence in Office
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge