About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Miami Retail Investors Can Expect These Terms
- What's Really Driving Miami Retail?
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables