About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- Sophisticated Landlords Are Doing This
- Mortenson Consolidates Six Plants into One
- Small Firms Gain Ground in Industrial
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- JLL Wins $103M Industrial Portfolio Gig
- Diamond Realty Plans $500M+ Capital Investment