About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Illinois Housing Market Swings into Spring
- RCA: Maturity Wave Won’t Be a Tsunami
- Should You Target Investors or End Users?
- Laramar Focuses on L.A. Multifamily Market
- This Amenity is a First in San Diego
- Vacant 1970s Multifamily Building Gets New Life
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%