About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Amenities Drive New Kendall Multifamily MXD
- Orlando Set for CRE Growth, GlobeSt.com Reports the Headlines
- Which MF Amenities are Indispensable?
- Fannie Mae Stays Competitive
- Value-Add Apartments Get 30 Offers
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- Challenges and Opportunities in Net-Zero Development
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both