About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Sales of Luxury Homes Accelerating
- This MF Investor Plans Big Spending in ‘15
- Investors Want Assets Near Employment Hubs
- Apartment Turnover Rates Will Keep Increasing
- Demand Increases for Single-Family Homes
- Prism's Diaz Sees More Healthcare Mergers, Office Values Rising
- Sugar Hill Sells Upper Manhattan MF Building
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD