About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Fowler Pays Nearly $83M for 580 Units
- Nic on Fifth Ahead of Schedule
- $81M Florida Multifamily Portfolio Sells
- Berkeley’s Bancroft Center on the Market
- Opus Completes Downtown Luxury Tower
- Dune Tops Fund’s Target with $960M Close
- Correlation Btwn. Phoenix and the Inland Empire?
- ZOM Building $100M Waterfront Multifamily