About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City for 11 years before moving to Southern California in 1997 to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics ranging from intellectual-property licensing and giftware to commercial real estate. She recently edited a book about profiting from distressed real estate in a down market and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Dinerstein Luxury Apartment Build Opens Doors
- Auction.com: MF, Retail Lead Rising Price Trend
- Four Seasons Baltimore Could Get a lot Taller
- MF: A Banner Year, But the Easy Ride May Be Over
- Future of Westchester: New Populations
- Plan Floated for Res Redevelopment of Sunnyvale Tech Site
- WESCO IV Formed at $160M
- Affordable Oceana Apts. Breaks Ground