About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Echo Brickell Wins $124M Construction Loan
- Newgard Posts a ‘First’ in Brickell
- KRE and National Break Ground On Journal Squared Luxury Rental Tower
- Equus Unit Breaks Ground on Madison Providence MF Project in Collegeville, PA
- Be Cognizant of Your Property’s Reputation
- Miami’s MF Momentum Spills Northward
- Home Sales Dip in September
- Manufactured Housing Community Secures $108M Loan