About Our Columnist
John Jordan is a veteran journalist with more than 30 years experience in newspaper and web publishing. He is a contributing writer for Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com email@example.com
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Suburban Hotels Attracting Investors
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- Auction.com, HREC Sell Alena Portfolio
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property